Traveling with the List Center offers new art, new experiences, and new connections with MIT and the art world at large. Travel opportunities are for our patrons. Click here for more information about joining the List. We’ve recently completed two successful trips to Miami and Los Angeles. Now we’re looking forward to the spring art fairs in New York.
September 17, 2016
Day Trip to Philip Johnson Glass House and Yale Art Museum
Open to Friends and above
October 14-17, 2016
Travel with the List to San Francisco
Open to Leaders and above
Travel to Germany for Documenta and Munster
Join your friends from the List Center as we travel to Germany for this once every decade art extravaganza
Open to Presenters and above
December 2-5, 2015
We are pleased to arrange for VIP passes to the fair for our supporters. Access to a VIP pass enables you to take advantage of the all the VIP activities around Art Basel - you will receive special access to the international art fair and to the unique concurrent program of special exhibitions.
The MFA, the ICA, and the List Center are pleased to jointly welcome Boston arts patrons to one celebration! We hope that you can join us for poolside cocktails at the Setai from 7-9 pm. This event is co-hosted by Paul Ha, Jill Medvedow, and Matthew Teitelbaum.
This is a benefit of being a Leader or above and includes:
- VIP passes to Art Basel
- Cocktail Party at the Setai on December 2
- Opportunity to tour the fair with Paul Ha
This trip is complimentary and a benefit of your membership at the List Center.
January 27-31, 2016
Highlights of Itinerary:
- Visits and meals with local contemporary artists including Brendan Fowler, Tala Madani, and Walead Beshty who have/will show at the List Center
- Guided tours of the newly opened Broad Museum and the Hammer, LACMA, and MOCA
- Visits to L.A. based private collectors
- Cocktail event with MIT alumni in Los Angeles