2016 Contemporary Art/Los Angeles
January 27-31, 2016
Highlights of Probable Itinerary:
- Visits and meals with local contemporary artists including Brendan Fowler, Tala Madani, and Walead Beshty who have/will show at the List Center
- Guided tours of the newly opened Broad Museum and the Hammer, LACMA, and MOCA
- Visits to L.A. based private collectors
- Cocktail event with MIT alumni in Los Angeles
- The exact itinerary will be available this fall.
Trip Fee - $3,200 Double occupancy, per person or $3,900 Single occupancy
Prices above are based on a minimum of 15 full-paying participants. If the trip does not fill in with 15 participants, prices subject to change.
- Four night’s accommodation at the Sunset Marquis, junior suite
- Daily breakfast, four lunches, four dinners. All meals include a bottle of water, coffee, and dessert
- Air conditioned bus throughout the trip with cold water and snacks at all times
- Admission to all museums and public buildings listed in itinerary
- Tips for meals, guides, drivers, chambermaids, and luggage porterage at hotel
FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Airfare to/from destination, individual airport transfers or incidental hotel expenses (mini bar, room service, laundry fees, phone calls, etc.)
To book, click here.